These days, as our lives become increasingly sedentary, we spend more and more time sitting, with our muscles relaxed. This sedentary time happens at home, in vehicles and at work. As the famous saying quotes “If you do not use it, you will lose it”, we risk losing strength of bone and muscles, resulting in a weaker body. However all this is possible only when you use a good gym Equipment from gympros.com.
Some of the benefits of strength exercises are:
- It helps to slow down or halt muscle loss that accompanies aging. Study shows that adult loses about ¼ kg of muscle per year after the age of 20, which means you feel less energetic and generally weaker.
- Heart needs healthy muscles to perform better. The heart doesn’t have to pump hard when you are active. So, strong muscles are good for your blood pressure.
- Strong muscles improve your looks. So, it gives you a mental boost. You feel more self confidence.
- Strengthening training maintains or increases joint flexibility.
- Improves brain function. Coordination required for strengthening training keeps your brain active.
Benefits to Women:
- Research shows that women are more prone to bone fracture. Strengthening training increases bone density and strengthen tendons and ligaments. Developing strong bones reduces risk of bone fracture
- Strengthening training empowers women’s ability to lift heavier objects.
- Improving muscles strength increases flexibility and balance. Hence risk of falling reduces. Even if they fall, the severity of injury gets reduced.
- Many diseases such as arthritis, depression, diabetes, obesity, and osteoporosis get a decrease in symptoms when they regularly participate in strength training.
Benefits to the older generation:
- Severe knee osteoarthritis: Older people (both women and men) who undergo sixteen-week strength training have experienced a decrease in pain by 43%, increase general physical performance and muscle strength.
- Women lose 1% to 2% of their bone mass annually post-menopause. Strength training reduces the fracture risk and increases the density of bones as well.
- Old people, due to poor balance, can fall and get broken bones, which in some cases leads to fatal complications. Research shows that people more than 80 years of age have showed 40% of reduction in falling with strengthening training
- Scientific research has shown that exercise can slow the physiological aging clock
- Healthy muscles and bone causes healthy state of mind.
Things to be considered before buying any fitness equipment
Purchasing any type of fitness equipment online from gympros.com is a good option when one wants to kick start their own home gym. Working out at home is really a convenient way that helps anyone to stay fit. One can easily be able to save money while working out at home and saving both time and money while running to a trained fitness centre or paying the monthly membership dues.