There are plenty of ways to detox your body naturally and flush out the toxins that are a residue of the weed that you have smoked. However, for these methods to work you must keep in mind two important factors:
- Knowledge of when the drug test is going to happen. Natural methods of detoxifying your body need time to work and therefore it is always best to know when the drug test is going to happen in advance.
- Test the Marijuana detox method you have chosen. Purchase a THC test kit to compare the results of before going through with the whole detoxification routine and after. If the results don’t show much improvement, it is better to switch to another more effective method.
Keep in mind that natural detoxification methods take about a month to work, therefore only go for this method if you have plenty of time before the drug test. Given below are the steps that THC DETOXrecommends you to take to ensure that all the toxins are flushed out of your body:
- Stop using weed immediately. Taking weed whilst detoxing would kind of defeat the purpose of the whole process. Therefore, it is best to stop using weed, at least until the drug test is over.
- Hydrate properly. Your body gets rid of toxins daily by urinating. When you take in more water into your system you are only speeding up the process.
- Drink beverages high in caffeine; especially tea as in addition to containing caffeine they are also natural detox agents.
- Taking B- vitamins. Drinking large amounts of water as well as other beverages high in caffeine tends to dilute your urine. Diluted urine fails lab tests. However, B vitamins give your urine a strong yellow colour. It is recommended to start taking these vitamins at least 3 days before your test.
- Work out regularly. Weed tends to wind up in our body’s fat cells. Whilst working out you break down that fat thereby releasing the toxins trapped in it. This is also why caffeine is recommended as it speeds up your metabolism, facilitating your body to break down fats faster.
- Stay away from junk food and red meats as these only slow down your metabolism; acting against the positive effects of exercise.
When marijuana has been consumed by an individual the level of THC i.e.; tetrahydrocannabinol will automatically increase in the body.